- Applicants should be individuals living with disabilities or recovering from injury or disease.
- Minor applicants must be at least 6 years of age
- Programming is intended only for low-income participants. There is no income requirement for minor applicants.
- All participants are required to provide a Medical Release signed by their doctor.
- 1 on 1 training will be used consecutively unless there are confirmed extenuating circumstances where considerations have been agreed upon.
- If a participant is gifted equipment, they are allowed to keep it indefinitely. However, we ask that participants contact AFL if they no longer need or want the equipment.
- All applications must be completed in their entirety. If they are not, they will not be considered.
- Previous scholarship winners may reapply after 2 years
- All scholarship applicants should communicate with AFL through email only please. email@example.com
If you would like to apply, but for some reason have circumstances outside the above parameters, please email us in order to facilitate the start of a discussion. There is no guarantee we will be able to accommodate the applicant, but we will review the application on a case by case basis. Understand we may ask for information/documentation.
Please click on the link of the program you would like to apply for and fill out the application. Thank you so much for your interest!