- Applicants should be individuals living with disabilities or recovering from injury or disease.
- Minor applicants must be at least 6 years of age
- Programming is intended only for low-income participants. There is no income requirement for minor applicants.
- All participants are required to provide a Medical Release signed by their doctor.
- 1 on 1 training will be used consecutively unless there are confirmed extenuating circumstances where considerations have been agreed upon.
- If a participant is gifted equipment, they are allowed to keep it indefinitely. However, we ask that participants contact AFL if they no longer need or want the equipment.
- All applications must be completed in their entirety. If they are not, they will not be considered.
- Previous scholarship winners may reapply after 2 years
- All scholarship applicants should communicate with AFL through email only please. email@example.com
If you would like to apply, but for some reason have circumstances outside the above parameters, please email us in order to facilitate the start of a discussion. There is no guarantee we will be able to accommodate the applicant, but we will review the application on a case by case basis. Understand we may ask for information/documentation.
Please click on the link of the program you would like to apply for and fill out the application. We will review your response and contact you by January 20th, 2021. Thank you so much for your interest!